• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest New Feature: Embedded GOOGLE MAPS

This is the way it will look with coordinates inputed, I add a space so it did not display

So how do you make it so that the terrain map is displayed rather than the street map? When I put my point on the map at the edge of a ridge in the terrain mode and then put those coordinates into the coding, it will only display the street version. No good if you're trying to show a specific ridge or valley.

Pretty Neat. one problem.

This is really cool and will be useful. I did notice thought that it took an unnecessarly long time to load with a 10MBPS connection. Is there a way to disable it for a individual? I really like the idea. Just not the limitations of it.

So how do you make it so that the terrain map is displayed rather than the street map? When I put my point on the map at the edge of a ridge in the terrain mode and then put those coordinates into the coding, it will only display the street version. No good if you're trying to show a specific ridge or valley.

Any update on ths yet Christopher???

Premium Features

Back