• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow dance

X

X2Freeride

Jan 25, 2009
Im there with ya on that. I cant wait until the hills get snow.

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
well I hope it works I have a trip planed for the week after Christmas and thats all the kids want for Christmas is to come up there and ride. Last year I think there was a couple of feet. How does this year compare to last year at this time for snow on the ground?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Last year was the first year in like 5 we canceled our trip the day after christmas due to no snow. 2 years before that we almost had to cancel due to no snow until a blizzard hit the 24th and dumped 3-4 feet of snow

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Its not looking too good for this year. You better just saddle up and head to cooke/tog/west yell. By the looks of things, the horns are still going to be pretty mediocre around that time. They need a good base or the rocks will have their way with you.

sdsnocop

Premium Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hot Springs, SD
well I hope it works I have a trip planed for the week after Christmas and thats all the kids want for Christmas is to come up there and ride. Last year I think there was a couple of feet. How does this year compare to last year at this time for snow on the ground?

Last year on Dec. 1 Hardy camp had 6-8 inches. Right now they have 0-3 inches.

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
Must of done something right in my dance we have 4-6 right now from overnight till now!!!! Kids have already taken the first ride of the year around the yard!!

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Not in the hills tho right? I just looked at the cams and it looked like there was an inch or two...

And at X yeah most likely gonna have to go even further west. Perhaps the snowies or somewhere in Colorado would work too

Premium Features