• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slp boost can?

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
Anyone run one? How’s the noise…I want quiet these days. Quality worth it? Usually their products are quality but the picture they have on their site looks like ray Charles welded it. Anyone get their hands on one yet?

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
Friend of mine just got his late last week but hasn’t been out yet with it. That’s what I want to know as well, noise level. He said it looks better in person

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Just rode with a buddy that has the slp. Another buddy has the diamond s. Both are 22 pro boosts. The slp is louder. I also find it weird that there is no sensor in can on slp.

nater24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2010
Anyone have any feedback on the SLP. Turboless Terry said it's louder than the Diamond S. Curious if it's substantially louder than Diamond S..... like maybe closer to as loud as a Race Can?? We have the RPM Chambered Can on one of our sleds with the quiet core in it and it's a littler louder than the Diamond S but not a lot.

Any Runability issues with the SLP can?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Slp isn't obnoxious. Buddy's sled ran fine once he figured out clutch weight. He was coming from north Dakota and had slp adjustable weights.

T
Dec 19, 2007
I had a Diamond S titanium can on by VR1 Boost (it was louder at idle, cruising, and WOT vs. the SLP). I now have the SLP on with around 100mi or so and it is quieter vs. the Diamond S.

SLP is only about a 6lb savings over stock muffler so keep that in mind.

Where I trail ride the louder muffler is an issue, only reason I tried the SLP was I heard it was quieter than Diamond S - and it is.

Premium Features