• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Shout out to Racin Station

R
Apr 18, 2016
I don't work for these guys, I don't know them personally, I've never stepped foot into their shop. I needed parts and they were recommended by this forum as a place that has parts for Timbersled in stock....and they do. I needed sprockets and chains for in the case, I needed a couple of the idle-ers, I needed a chain case cover, and I wanted it all as fast as possible because we didn't get a lot of snow this year so I am having to get it when I can which seems to be miracle March for us.

I ordered on Monday, had it all on my doorstep Wednesday morning. Order was complete and prices were very respectable. I ended up purchasing their chain package. I could have maybe saved like $10 buying a really long chain and cutting 2 to fit from Rocky Mountain MC, maybe. By the time I bought the extra master link needed for $7.95 I'm only a couple bucks up and still have to grind a few links of chain. Decided for a couple bucks I would let someone else do the work and the chain provided was the best in the business, better than the chain I would have received from Rocky Mountain MC so that is a win. I am horrible with names so I cant remember who it was that helped me but he was very knowledgeable about timbersleds and what parts I needed, answered some additional questions I had because he was so knowledgeable I decided to pick his brain a little and all said and done I was very happy with my experience.

Customer Service is such a lost art I like to shout out when I feel I have received it. This forum seems like the most apropos place to post up this kind of feedback. If you want parts, want to know they will be correct and want them fast I give Racin Station a 5 star rating, thumbs up, a perfect 10...whatever the rating system is they get the top score.
Thanks Racin Station.

Matt Ryan, a happy customer.

Premium Features