• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

???'s- I have a Bdx front end intake kit on my 09 m8

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
The Triangular shaped vents on the front end of the sled are ripped out , and now snow gets in. I have tried to use double sided sticky tape and screen door vent, but it doesn't hold up . anybody know of soe traiagular shaped frogskinz, or replacement vents to fix this??? Thank u

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
front bra off an 06 race sled.

Covers the area, easily removable & replaceable, and also covers the gap at the nose where the hood & bumper meet as well.

If you want more of the BDX stickers, happy to sell you some, but that is the better way to go.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
$6 shipping holy cow

1 small manila envelope 6 for a $1, 1 first class postage stamp $.45
total cost to mail those stickers to any of the 48 contigous states $.65

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Pretty sure it's more the hassle of dealing with having to pull items from a kit & sell them separately.

When I order small stuff shipping is pretty nuts, but I can order a box that would cost me $80 to ship & pay $20.

It's got nothing to do with shipping cost, it's having to deal with little bs.

That's what the "H" stands for in "S&H"

I gave you a much better option... you want those silly sticker that's your fault :p

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
BCIL- I appreciate it but your option costs $72 plus shipping

I need one measly sticker for the Clutch side, that's it. if a pair of 2 costs $35 plus $6 shipping, I would be very happy to buy 1 for $20 shipped.

$72 was the cheapest I could find it retail was $88.
I would like to think their is an inexpensive after market solution for a messed up front corner vent on a M series sled. they made them from 05-2011 for pete's sake. which doesn't look good for the possibility for a new chassis in 2016.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Yeah, when they went to frogskins the prices jumped WAY up for replacement stickers.... sucks.

Did you check with Michelle on that bra? I thought the last one I got from her ran me $55.

akMcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
I got some from 2 cool vents a few years back for my M sled. I don't remember how much they were but they weren't that expensive. Super durable and I never had any problems with punching holes in them. They also sent me some material to make repairs if I damaged the vents and didn't charge me any extra. Great people to deal with, excellent service. Gotta love the small business that takes care of their customers.

av8er

Lifetime Membership
Sep 16, 2006
Kalispell, MT.
I emailed BDX -to see if they will sell individually

If not, The mountain fit looks like the best deal, even if they are killing it on shipping

Premium Features