• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Project Skinny. or Pay Attention Cat

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Thank Winter Brew,

Before I did any off this I rode a stocker and tested it on some hills, after the mods I went to the exact same hill on days the snow conditions where near identical. Specifically there was one where I tried a down hill u turn and tried easing it back up hill. The stocker wanted to continue straight (6" fluff on hard snow) or flop back onto the skis like a xp usually does, I kept easing it over trying to get it to turn but I had to go all the way. At that point it rolled up on the sidepanels and boards (washed out) started spinning and flipped a 180* immediately and in an instant I had to hammer the throttle because I was now pointed straight up hill. (recovered from a washout) I did it a few more times just to make sure. After I did the mods I went to that spot and layed it over and did a nice smooth U turn, one slow, one fast and several others. It made the hill that once was a challenge into a kiddy park. boards never drug, even to get a faster tighter U turn I used track spin to get it to wip around.

It will lay over far enough now and keep going that I have more of an issue with the seat. Like in the vid, when it gets real steep and washes a little or I pull it up a little farther to slow it down the seat actually pushes on my leg and keeps me from getting my weight centered. (notice the new pro seat)

Also where other sleds are auguring across a sidehill a lot of the time mine wont drag and I can carry far more speed with better control. ( I even got on the other sleds to see for myself)

I tested it, changed it, tested it and proved it. Weather or not someone agrees makes no difference to me, it all IMO.
But I like to share and hope others can get the benefit too someday.

More and more all the time I can see all the stuff someone is telling poo, and they listened (for the most part)

Last edited:

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Hey wyo, what happened to the pics in this thread?

Throw those things somewhere that will stick around.

feetsbig

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
B.C.
Those boards look awesome,but cant view the first set of pics.I picked up a set of Burandt pro boards for my 2012 M1100,Is there another thread that describes install?

Premium Features