• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power commander problems…

I
Jan 28, 2023
MN
Hey all, I’ve been having some problems with my 2012 pro rmk 800. I recently purchased a power commander from Jim at Dynotech with a pre-downloaded map for my sled. I received it yesterday and my sled doesn’t seem to be a fan of it. It is throwing the 108-4 code (air pressure sensor voltage low), as well as flashing the battery light. It also is showing erratic coolant temperatures. Anywhere from -20 degrees to 100 degrees. I’ve also been having problems with the exhaust temp sensor voltage too high which is unrelated to the power commander. So far I have checked and cleaned all grounds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I
Jan 28, 2023
MN
tested it out on a friends sled and it did similar things for him. Not the same but similar, so I think it seemed safe to assume it was bad. Weird though because Jim used it on one dyno session and it worked fine. Now I’ve got the stupid ass pc6 that isn’t compatible with any maps from earlier devices. Take my advice and don’t get it. Nothing but a headache.

Premium Features