• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pix of ur boost

H

happyhour

Nov 26, 2007
here is my turbo apex
DSC02850.jpg

S

STRAYPUSSY

Nov 26, 2007
EDMONTON,AB
here is my apex im building..it has a front mount,sum light weight stuff and a 174 2.5 im just waiting for my rails wich should be ready next week..

102_1887.jpg

102_1888.jpg

102_1885.jpg

102_1886.jpg

Last edited:
D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BOOST !!!!!!!!!

Here's my Nytro, worked over big time w/ CR Racing everything and MCXpress turbo kit. 18lbs with be fun !!

PS. Awesome thread, sure is wicked cool to see all the different 2 and 4 stroke turbo kits on the market. How did we even ride 5 yrs ago without Boost, too much fun !!

darkonytro5yk9.jpg

darkonytro1sp0.jpg

darkonytro2wh8.jpg

darkonytro3qy0.jpg

darkonytro4mz9.jpg

darkonytro6tn3.jpg

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Hey Darko, Have you gotten a chance to ride that ripper yet? It is so sik! Did you get the ohlins for the front yet? Can't wait to see pics with those on.

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Yes sir, i got a whole 2 days it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR been too darn busy.

I love it, totally different from the Apex but these lil Nytros are sure agile and unbelievably light riding. Shes rocking pretty good, my original guess at clutching was out to lunch lol, ive got a backpack full of weights and springs to dial it in next ride. Sure is a torque monster, going to be a sweet year if i can get out more.

Ohlins for the front got here yesterday, sandblasted the yellow springs, going to spray bomb them black for the weekend then get the powdercoated next week. I snap a pic for ya soon.

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
Sounds Awesome! Too bad you can't get out more. That is one sweet ride wish mine was that cool. I got a stock 40th for now hope to boost for next year which isn't all bad that way you guys can work all the bugs out and i will know which kit will best soot my riding. Very curious about the ohlins though i will definatly be upgrading suspension and don't know what to go with yet. Keep updating us with pics.

Premium Features