• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Announcement! Everett Cool Flap

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Introducing the all new Everett Cool Flap!
Click here to order now!
I have pre-orders set up and expect to ship out no later than 1/31/23.
MSF_pic2.jpg

• Additional cooling for hard pack trails, set up snow, and early/late season riding
  • Averages of greater than 15F+ drop in engine temperatures
  • Stores underneath the tunnel and out of the way when not needed
  • Deploys and stows in seconds
For all 2021+ Polaris Matryx Mountain Snowmobiles with the tapered tunnel.
  • Durable weather resistant HDPE Polyethylene snow flap
  • Installs in under 10 minutes, using existing tunnel mounting holes
  • Reduces ice chunks getting thrown at your buddy behind you
  • Bracket also protects the back portion of your tunnel if rocks/sticks are thrown from track

Click here to order now! Pre-orders until 1/31/23 and quick shipping after that.

I currently have brackets and snow flaps on hand. Waiting on hardware to do final assemblies and final testing. So, I'm hoping to be able to ship out kits within the next couple of weeks. End of the month, at the latest. Huge thanks to @chalkwild for his extensive testing and feedback out in the great state of Utah. Also, to my sheet metal shop guys that stepped up and got the brackets to me a couple of weeks early.

flap_assy_pic1.jpg

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Shipping has begun! First batch went to UPS yesterday and here's the start of the second batch. If you've already placed an order, it should ship no later than next Tuesday. I should be able to get through them all by then. Thanks everyone!

On a side note, the first few were inadvertently sent without the instruction sheet, but it's kind of a no brainier on how it mounts and works. I'll post the instructions on the website, if needed.
99efdf894791c05e0130492a0b2ca290.jpg

C
Jan 13, 2009
Coalville, Ut
They work great Chad and thank you for getting these out before we absolutely need them in the spring. I didn't think about the other benefits of the flap also when having to ride the trail to the good stuff. Thanks again.............DW

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I would like to see that flap in use. It does not look like it bends down toward the track enough or is stiff enough to actually deflect snow into the track.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I would like to see that flap in use. It does not look like it bends down toward the track enough or is stiff enough to actually deflect snow into the track.
I'll work on getting better video of it. The flap is made of the same material, and about the same thickness, as a Polaris flap. It's designed so that you can actually bend the flap down for more cooling, if needed. Doesn't hurt it. I had a few previous designs with a slightly thicker flap and it would just stick straight out. We also optimized the length to get the best cooling without having the flap catch the track lugs in the whoops.

kidder17

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Saskatchewan
Mine has been getting drawn up into the tunnel as well. Pretty easy fix. I just added two plastic push pins through the stock flap when in the out position. This holds it up.
53edd04f71ac6289d99229bfc8ce56d1.jpg

ab1f04d469c2c211c62fc863e5de6471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
Mine has been getting drawn up into the tunnel as well. Pretty easy fix. I just added two plastic push pins through the stock flap when in the out position. This holds it up.
53edd04f71ac6289d99229bfc8ce56d1.jpg

ab1f04d469c2c211c62fc863e5de6471.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great idea! Mine was getting sucked into the track on the whoops Saturday. I was thinking of putting some sort of tether to the rear bumper, but this idea is super!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Just ordered on Tuneman and would love to test this out this Saturday on a memorial poker run with the fam. Not sure if It has a shot of being here friday, but thought I’d mention it. Snows been thin in Fish Lake area and I’ll need all I can get keeping the mtn matryx cool?

Premium Features