• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Marlon Xplore Sled Deck

J

jonasumb

Nov 27, 2012
Boise/McCall Idaho
Where is Marlon located?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tamarack.
.ca website so guessing our brothers to the north are building these.

Last edited:

562xp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2012
Their are dealers in Tacoma WA. A Xplore Pro should be in the 4k range.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Picking one of these decks up Saturday at the Spokane Snow Show. Can't wait, looks like a great deck with some awesome options.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
Super excited about this deck. Can't wait to try it out. Overall the build quality looks great. The features are awesome. The aluminum decking looks killer and should last a long damn time. It's comes with a price tag but if you think about the cost of two front and rear super clamps, super glides setup to run two sleds or one sled in the middle, the supertrack system, and the maintenance free aluminum decking its worth every penny. The UHMV used for the slide outs is super smooth. They also use UHMV on part of the ramp storage slide so it's super easy sliding the ramp in and out.

Awesome job Marlon!!!!!

P.S. - yes I'm using the deck in a 1/2 ton. Not here to debate weather that is right or wrong so please refrain from posting comments about it. There are many other threads discussing that topic and yes I've read most of them.............Cheers!!!!

Deck 1.jpg Deck 2.jpg

562xp

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2012
I have the same deck just longer. I've used it twice now and it works very well.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
what is the price of a 8 footer? do you know if they make an extra ramp to load a utv?

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
what is the price of a 8 footer? do you know if they make an extra ramp to load a utv?

Not sure on pricing. Marlon is very responsive to emails sent in on their web page. Or call the Tacoma WA branch and ask for Brett. Yes they make an extension that attaches to the side of the ramp for UTVs. They also make a 2 foot extension for the deck. Pictures of both on their web page.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
this is the deck I wanted but I never got to see one in person. I ended up with a truckboss because the prices are pretty close

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
The plastic umhw used by Marlon on the sliding components of their Xplore decks is a great idea. After a couple years of aluminum rubbing on aluminum from off-road driving, you will definitely notice a difference in how your deck works. The sliding function is essentially what wears out on decks.

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
Oct 4, 2005
Herriman, Utah
www.youtube.com
I was seriously looking at that deck but I couldn't get the closest dealer to ever call me back or send me pricing. He called once and I told him what I wanted and he said he would send me a full quote but never got back to me. I called and left at least 3 phone messages. Needless to say they lost my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features