• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Dealer

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
It gives a great pleasure to announce we are The Newest BRP Dealer located here in Dillon Montana. We are offering the full Ski Doo line as well as the full Can Am off road line!! Please don't hesitate to call us for any of your power sports needs! We are excited for what the future holds for us and all our current and future customers!!
Thanks again
Mick Thompson
Beaverhead Motors
406-683-2371
675 N Montana St
Dillon MT 59725

L

litenitro

Jan 4, 2010
Montana
Really glad your back Mick... Wish I would have known about this a couple months ago! Keep your ears open cuz I might sell the freeride and spring order a T3 154!! The wife has 198 miles on her freeride!! 46% breakin left..

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
Thanks Jim, glad to be back in it! I would have loved to have been able to tell you a while back! I will definitely keep you posted and I will keep my ears open to see if we can get it sold.. Give me a call when you get back and we can do some riding!!!
Thanks again
Mick

H
Dec 19, 2007
Montana
It might be a tough sell to get me to change brands, but non the less good work with you and Beaverhead motors becoming a dealer. I know from dealing with you before you will out sell the competitors, you have proven that before. Good Luck!

RX-1MT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Butte Montana
It might be a tough sell to get me to change brands, but non the less good work with you and Beaverhead motors becoming a dealer. I know from dealing with you before you will out sell the competitors, you have proven that before. Good Luck!

That means a lot thank you!!!! I'll work on switching you...

Premium Features