• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boondocker Pump Gas turbo kits Spring check program

Thread Rating
2.00 star(s)
H

huhner772

Nov 26, 2007
TTT for an excellent dealer!!
Had an awesome experience buying from SNOW JW, replies quickly, true to his word and knows his stuff. Definitly recomend him to anyone looking for a turbo!!

second that, I got my PG D8 kit last week and everything looks great. thanks again SNOW JW:D

B
Aug 12, 2008
Time to Turbo

I agree that Justin works hard to provide the kind of customer service that is hard to find these days. I was back and forth on what turbo kit to get and Justin worked hard to provide me the contact information to make a more educated evaluation on what would work best for me.
I have found Justin to be timely to deal with. I would highly recommend him.

C
Aug 26, 2008
Price Please

Hey can you please also PM me aprice and availabilty for a kit on a 2008 Dragon 700 would like to get this done soon if price and availabilty are ok

mountaintop

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2008
Got dad's kit in last week, waiting on clutching items, hopefully stuff will come in this week. Top notch seller, good advice. Time to pray for snow can't wait to drop the hammer! THANKS AGAIN!

M
Oct 17, 2008
Northern Utah
Inner Cooler

Bought the kit for my 08 D700. I saw the small inner cooler set-up on Tri-City's sled at the Utah show. I haven't installed the kit yet and would like to upgrade to the inner cooler. How much to return the standard charge tube and get the inner cooler set-up?

Premium Features