• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Honest Review of 850 still in “ Break In”

What s going on

Fynnigan, what's up?

Snowmobiler is a doo guy who has a long history of hanging out in the Polaris sections and stirring the pot. It's all in good fun.

So what's up?

First of all no snow ,secondly looking at looking at losing a large part of our riding areas in ne bc due to caribou closures , and user groups ,sledders that can’t get along , so your comments,being a Polaris moderator seemed off. That’s all

B

brett soluk

Oct 19, 2016
If polaris’s 850 has a little more power then there previous 800 and doesn’t have belt issues/weak bulkhead like Doo’s 850 Polaris has a winner in my opinion.

D
Mar 13, 2014
If polaris’s 850 has a little more power then there previous 800 and doesn’t have belt issues/weak bulkhead like Doo’s 850 Polaris has a winner in my opinion.

Me and my cousin did a bulkhead test last year. I have a Skidoo he has a Polaris. I hit a rock going 25 MPH came to a dead stop and flew over the handlebars. It bent an A-Arm. He thought it was funny so I bet him his bulkhead would break. So he lined up the rock and hit it with the Polaris...It did crack his bulkhead. #gamechanging

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
Me and my cousin did a bulkhead test last year. I have a Skidoo he has a Polaris. I hit a rock going 25 MPH came to a dead stop and flew over the handlebars. It bent an A-Arm. He thought it was funny so I bet him his bulkhead would break. So he lined up the rock and hit it with the Polaris...It did crack his bulkhead. #gamechanging

He purposely ran his sled into a rock.................??????????

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Sounds intelligent.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
behindsofa.gif

Perk

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Boise, Idaho
sounds like a well thought out experiment..... hope he had enough left in the flask to get back to the truck.

Last edited:

zecow224

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2018
Wisconsin

At least hes got the sack to back it up, not sure how you explained you both hit the same rock to the insurance company tho.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Elko, NV.
I knew there was a reason I am paranoid and scared for my life when there's 100 other sledder's near me on the mountain!!! Let's see some side by side climbing videos of the 840 versus the 800. If we had snow I'd have dozens of hillclimbs on the go-pro, someone must have a few.

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
Video next time please!

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
That's crazy. You guys should also do a comparison that has been debated forever: Doo guys always brag that their intake always polishes up better than Poo, when you put fine grit sandblasting sand in the carbs. I think they just use more sand than what's considered the norm. Do an intake polishing test and report back.

D
Mar 13, 2014
That's crazy. You guys should also do a comparison that has been debated forever: Doo guys always brag that their intake always polishes up better than Poo, when you put fine grit sandblasting sand in the carbs. I think they just use more sand than what's considered the norm. Do an intake polishing test and report back.

I already designed my own undivided housing that added 5 HP and dropped 3 pounds. While I was fishing.

W

Wood

Dec 7, 2007

Post of the year. ^^^

Found this pic online and wondering if it’s you and your cousin...who’s prolly also your brother...whose sister is your girlfriend.

BA3845C8-3B54-4117-BFEF-A9E00AFE329A.jpeg

Premium Features