• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for any aftermarket engines

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
910 is what im looking at buying new. Just shopping different avenues before i have a full 910 built for a bunch of money!?
Is crank shop still building them?
I have 2 and a couple different sets of domes but I don't want to sell 1 if the other dosen't sell. I tried to sell the sled a few years ago but lots of tire kickers but no one committed.
Where you the one also looking for a set of Holtz trailing arms and skid?

96STOMMY96

Dec 3, 2020
Idaho Falls
Is crank shop still building them?
I have 2 and a couple different sets of domes but I don't want to sell 1 if the other dosen't sell. I tried to sell the sled a few years ago but lots of tire kickers but no one committed.
Where you the one also looking for a set of Holtz trailing arms and skid?
Yeah thats me looking for trailing arms and tie rods from Holz. Im putting an Ez Ryde skid in my edge build, found two full skids for a damn good price and scooped them up today. I am currently talking with Curtis at FTX Motorsports. He was a tison mechanic that ended up buying out union bay and tison sleds from what I heard not sure if thats true or not. Just need to get him an 800 bottom end and he’ll build off that. I found a set of titanium trailing arms on ebay, no idea on brand but they’re light as a feather besides the right side which has an 8” aluminum sleeve on it. Not sure if its broken or not! always open to buy a set of the holz ones though and tie rods if you have em’!

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
All I have is what's on the sled. Your about a year or so to late. I had a set of fabcraft carbon fiber trailing arms and also a set with the aluminum inserts. Very light.
I know ftx did buy out union bay. I just about bought a edge with union bay 910 and ez Ryde rear skid back in the day but I decided to build my own and went with the carls 910, Holtz skid and arms with ice age 155 rails. Slp extended steering stem, wildchild extended chain case, vanamburg tunnel section and more. Not much is left stock on the sled. It started out as an 05 rmk 144 700 that I bought new in Ashton ID.

96STOMMY96

Dec 3, 2020
Idaho Falls
All I have is what's on the sled. Your about a year or so to late. I had a set of fabcraft carbon fiber trailing arms and also a set with the aluminum inserts. Very light.
I know ftx did buy out union bay. I just about bought a edge with union bay 910 and ez Ryde rear skid back in the day but I decided to build my own and went with the carls 910, Holtz skid and arms with ice age 155 rails. Slp extended steering stem, wildchild extended chain case, vanamburg tunnel section and more. Not much is left stock on the sled. It started out as an 05 rmk 144 700 that I bought new in Ashton ID.
I just moved away from Ashton Idaho about a month ago. Was up there doing hydro work east of town the last five years, settled back in Idaho Falls. Grew up there in the summertime on my grandparents place and learned to ride on the farm as well! I have been in contact with Mike with Fabcraft and he’s going to build me a custom tunnel. Talked to him about front end stuff and he’s still doing it and business seems to be good for him! Hoping mine turns out like a modded animal to spring ride and hopefully get in on the vintage class at jackson next year.

Premium Features