• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let me (re)introduce myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Once again Snowest censors valid comments made by forum members.

Ms Floyd has put herself into the position of a public figure and is not above reproach .

While she does post some nice pictures and moderately interesting stories , remember this is her job in return for the sponsorship she receives .

Her actions on other public forums should not be forgotten , they show what kind of person she really is....we are all judged by our actions ....remember this Ms Flyod as I will not forget your false , slanderous statements made against upstanding friends.

Tramp

Fine.

You are correct, nobody should be beyond reproach. I agree.
Point taken.
I know nothing of what happened on other forums and I don't care. Personal vendettas on here will be deleted.
But the comments toward her that were posted in this thread aren't tolerated on SW and will be deleted.

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Apparently this is a lightning rod topic on various snowmobile forums today.
I've heard about chatter on other websites....Let's be clear, I am not here to protect ANYONE.

Regardless of who did or didn't do something to someone or with someone...I don't care WHAT happened.
This laundry doesn't need to be here. Air it elsewhere.

Plain and simple... This thread is edited and closed because the drama didn't belong here. That's it.
If you think there are other reasons you are over-thinking it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features