• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Legend oil

R
Sep 22, 2010
Ready 2 Ride Powersports is looking into becoming a Utah Legend oil dealer. Tell us if you are interested I will be ordering soon. Also How many of you would be interested in getting your empty bottles filled? We are looking into buying it by the drum as well.

R2RPower@gmail.com

If you dont know much about legend oil this stuff is awesome we will be runnning it in all of our rentals this year. You can pre-mix it or use it as injection oil.

LEGEND ZX-2R is a ultra-premium high performance 2-cycle lubricant specially formulated for the ultimate in engine protection. ZX-2R exceeds NMMA (formerly BIA) TCW3, ISO-L-EGB and JASO FB specifications. ZX-2R is a mineral based, synthetically infused blend of superior chemical components designed to outperform the most expensive synthetics.
ZX-2R is a companion oil to ZX-2, the acknowledged leader in mineral oil technology. ZX-2R is the result of "chemically engineering" all the best features of the ZX-2 formula combined with today's modern advances in additive technology. Extensive testing has proven ZX-2R to provide maximum engine protection regardless of temperature or rpm. Excellent low temperature performance due to ZX-2R's unique ultra pure base oils and proprietary polymeric additives. ZX-2R burns completely leaving no residue on ring lands or cylinder walls. Engines remain internally clean and produce maximum power output due to ZX-2R's ability to burn completely with no post-combustion build-up. ZX-2R provides the ultimate protection against piston seizure, premature wear, power valve sticking and rust using advanced additive technology.
LEGEND ZX-2R is designed for oil injection systems or pre-mix at a 50:1 ratio. Compatible with all mineral or synthetic-blend oils. ZX-2R is 100% smokeless and exceeds all manufacture warranty requirements for snowmobiles, watercraft and all-terrain vehicles specifying a TC-W3 lubricant. Highly recommended for all variable exhaust valve engines in trail or race applications.

LEGEND ZX-2R eliminates plug fouling, carbon deposits and ring sticking due to ZX-2R's unique ashless polymeric formulation, extends engine life and provides maximum protection regardless or temperature or rpm, maintains power valve cleanliness and free movement. Compatible with all mineral and synthetic blend oils, tested to -45 degrees below zero (F) 100% smokeless, distinctive "racing castor" scent.
Use ZX-2R where maximum engine protection, cleanliness and performance are vital!

http://www.legendperformance.com

R
Sep 22, 2010
Some helpful information might be......

Where are you located?

Cost per gallon on regular jug vs. bulk?

We are in Bountiful Ut

Price depends on what oil you would like. Legend also has released a 4 stroke oil zx4. He backs all his oil with a money back guarantee. If you dont like it ship him the un-used oil and he will refund you.

zx2r-$35/g
zx2race-$40/g

If we do the drum we will do zx2r at $30.

It all depends on how much we buy and can sell.

Right now you can get legend online but you have to pay for shipping as well as a hazmat shipping fee.

rideon

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Bountiful, Ut
I am in... I live in bountiful and paid more than that last year. I have 3 gallons on hand however. Hopefully I can get it burned by February this season! I will be over to see you when needed....

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
What is the difference between the "SR" and the "R" formulas? Corrosion inhibitors?

Premium Features