• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim gloves?

K
Dec 23, 2008
Thinking about buying one or two pairs of Klim gloves this year for snowmobiling. I live in Norway and mostly ride in temperatures from -20C to -10C, colder does happen and late in the season its nice temperatures to ride.

I was thinking about togwotee or fusion gloves for cold weather, and powerxross or inversion for -5c or warmer. Which of togwotee/fusion gloves is most operative?

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Go with the fusions for cold weather and the powerxross for warmer.

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
get 2pr of each
that might get you thru 1 season
Klim is good gear but NOT their gloves

Totally agree. Also if you're riding three or four days in a row, you will end up with blisters much easier. With thin layer of palm padding and way Klim glove is designed, somewhat loose fit, I found this out the hard way couple years ago on a 7 day trip to Revy. I really like the HMK LTR glove, but that's just my .02 All of my other gear is Klim, including my Helmet so this is not a bash on Klim, just don't care for their gloves.........

culater

Lifetime Membership
Oct 9, 2006
Most of you do not know that the Powerxross gloves this year have full pitards leather on the palm and fingers. I think you get better grip and feel with the real leather palm. I have them in stock if anyone is interested just PM me

powerxross glove.jpg

Last edited:

Code Blue

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2011
Spokane
Call me crazy but with the heated grips and the fact that I hate thick gloves I use the Klim Dakar Glove exclusivly, every ride every elevation last season..

3167-100-L.jpg

I

IdahoMike

Feb 3, 2006
Hailey, Idaho
I've had a pair for 5 years and they are great.

Must not be the Inversion glove because I've never got more then 1 year out of a pair before wearing holes through them & having the stiching come loose. I like wearing a thinner glove but the Klim Inversion glove does not hold up well & I'm ONLY using them for riding. Just my .03 worth

Premium Features