• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Irwin report

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G
Season = ON.MD.

Rock sled season maybe

I hear IBG has hired a new bar tender she looks like a keeper to me!

Good_Bartender.jpg
[/IMG]

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
Yeah - it was a bit awkward trying to find the usual riding gear. It was nice to get to take a spin, and there is certainly more snow on the way, but I wouldn't mind another week or two of driving access to our cabin. Much easier to remove construction debris by pickup & trailer than by snowcat.

;-)

MD.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
IRWIN REPORTS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

I'm evaluating several possibilities for a new location to house this service.

While I absolutely love communicating with the Colorado crowd (and many others) about our daily snow and avalanche conditions and hope you have found this to be a useful thread - I'm not about to keep contributing something that Christopher and Company is simply going to use to SELL to our community.

311 posts - almost daily, endless conversation and countless PMs.

I'll find another home for the IRWIN Reports soon and will let you know where its future home is.

BTW - yes, it's snowing! 2'+ on the ground above the Y. ( I couldn't resist! ;-)

Sincerely,

MtnDoo
Irwin Townsite, CO.

Last edited:
Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Doo, Sledmods.com is where I have moved to. They are putting together a local report section that I will be helping with. Contact sledskiiing on that site or on here. Met a number of them this past weekend at Jones pass. Good group.

Premium Features