• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In suprised they didnt name this section Wyoming T/A

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
Two of my friends raced their XP's against an 07 700 Dragon. XP's were identical and the Dragon was with in one sled length.

XP, Prepare to be dominated by the 08 800 Dragon!

WY/TA Talks big...I think hell be eating his foot soon!

you 700 dragon better run a lot better than ours,,:eek:

O
Nov 27, 2007
Western Wyoming
Just keep smashing into him T?A, that will lighten his wallet a little more each ride. lol

Thats some funny fuggin stuff there Darko.....As i was signing up for sled insurance today my agent reminded me that he would be happy to take my money and also reminded me that if i would just remember to be " last in line" every time i ride with a group of unknown riders,

As for the 700 dragon being close to the 800 XP Hmmmmmm.... My mod 770 Dragon with a single pipe put's out 101.8 ft.lbs of torque while my XP with just an HPS can puts out 130.1 ft.lbs of torque....You tell me what sled is faster.

I suspect the 800 Dragon will be on par with the XP stock or mod for mod.

ot

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
Thats some funny fuggin stuff there Darko.....As i was signing up for sled insurance today my agent reminded me that he would be happy to take my money and also reminded me that if i would just remember to be " last in line" every time i ride with a group of unknown riders,

As for the 700 dragon being close to the 800 XP Hmmmmmm.... My mod 770 Dragon with a single pipe put's out 101.8 ft.lbs of torque while my XP with just an HPS can puts out 130.1 ft.lbs of torque....You tell me what sled is faster.

I suspect the 800 Dragon will be on par with the XP stock or mod for mod.

ot

not sure where you came up with 130 ft lbs of torque for an xp, but it definitely is not close to that number

S

Scotford

Oct 1, 2007
NW Alberta
Wow at least you two (Darko....T/A) are very entertaining....Makes for some good reads......

Keep up the Good Work....LMFAO!!!!!!!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
Wyoming T/A probably sits home in the dark and watch Road House on the tube and dream of kicking every sleds a$$ on his light weight XP. Like Patrick S.:D :D :D :D

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
Wyoming T/A probably sits home in the dark and watch Road House on the tube and dream of kicking every sleds a$$ on his light weight XP. Like Patrick S.:D :D :D :D

if i was as lucky as Patrick.S was in that movie i would just stay home and take care of her :D and not worry about kickin a$$ on the DOO:cool:
DARKO, your suckin hind tit AGAIN--81-61..your just like the Packers--a little short--

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
T/A bring that XP to Cooke over newyears, and show us you earnd the bragging rights and a Throphy..............Good luck you will need it????

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
cooke city,,never bragged about anything you better get your glasses fixed and reread my posts,,havent run the x against any other sled yet..

Premium Features