• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need 3 new sleds transported from Prince George, BC to Burnaby, BC

J
Jan 16, 2016
Pasco, WA
Just wondering if anyone is available and if you are looking to make some money. I just purchased 3 new 2016 Polaris Axys 155" sleds and need someone to pick them up from a Polaris Dealership in Prince George, BC and transport them to Burnaby, BC. I would prefer them in an enclosed trailer if possible. Canadian Freight wants $1,000 to deliver them and wondering if anyone can do this for any cheaper. Trip is around 775 Kilometers (480 miles) one way.

If you are interested please contact me. My email is kellyfamily87@gmail.com and my mobile number is 509-539-3414

Hoping to get this done in a week or so. Dealership is closed Sundays and Mondays, other than that any day will work for me. Thanks!
Jeff

I am also open to having them delivered to other towns such as Kelowna, Penticton, perhaps as far north as 100 mile house.....just looking to reduce my drive time to pick up these sleds. Let me know what might work out for you. thx

Last edited:
Premium Features