• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I don't see it here either not to mention when immigrants come to this country the way our country requires before they become an American they use to say the Pledge of Allegiance. what happened?

1701929785078.jpeg

I know a person that came to this country the correct way but does not understand that the demorats target immigrants and lead them down the road of hand outs and false promises. This person is on that band wagon and getting off isn't an option now. A drug addict has a better chance of getting off.

So we get into a conversation and he keeps bringing up democracy in the conversation, democracy this democracy that WTF, so I see an opening to shut this **** down and ask, did you not say the Pledge of Allegiance being sworn in as a United States citizen?

Yes, I memorize it.

Where does it say anything about a democracy?

------------ nothing

I guess it's hard for immigrants today to say the Pledge since a majority can't even speak English, not like the intelligent ones do it illegally if they want to be a real American.

1701931345450.jpeg

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I don't see it here either not to mention when immigrants come to this country the way our country requires before they become an American they use to say the Pledge of Allegiance. what happened?

View attachment 412381

I know a person that came to this country the correct way but does not understand that the demorats target immigrants and lead them down the road of hand outs and false promises. This person is on that band wagon and getting off isn't an option now. A drug addict has a better chance of getting off.

So we get into a conversation and he keeps bringing up democracy in the conversation, democracy this democracy that WTF, so I see an opening to shut this **** down and ask, did you not say the Pledge of Allegiance being sworn in as a United States citizen?

Yes, I memorize it.

Where does it say anything about a democracy?

------------ nothing

I guess it's hard for immigrants today to say the Pledge since a majority can't even speak English, not like the intelligent ones do it illegally if they want to be a real American.

View attachment 412383
That's because the USA is a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy.

Anyone, any news source, any politician who says the USA is a democracy or says things to say that there is "a threat to our Democracy" is blatantly lying or is choosing to be intellectually dishonest and should not be trusted to provide accurate information on any topic from that point forward.

Period.

Last edited:
Premium Features