• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

Dartos

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2001
Craig, CO
The amount of sled knowledge you can tap into on this forum is almost impossible to easily find outside of this forum.

The forum has brought me a great deal of entertainment over the years. I lurked for almost 2 years before I joined in 2001 and Snowest was the first forum I ever joined.

So I raise a beer to you and look forward to “Boost at Idle”

PowderCrew

Premium Member
Dec 24, 2007
in the shadow of the Rubies, Nevada
Well.... sorry guys, cant resist the urge to post, "tongue in cheek". Signed on 2 years before the change. Our 300+ - 400 post-a-season thread over in Nevada, "ELKO riders..." with GREAT guys and FAMILIAR faces from all over the west (plus many from all across the country!) Has DRIED UP and been blown to the wind. Seems all the threads have gone from "EVERYONE up" to "click" threads where only someone who can actually relate posts. Most all the "old" contacts are gone or "pop-in" lurkers like me. Dont even have SnoWest at the TOP of my favorites anymore. HISTORY of the forum sums it up... so, sorry... my first post in days. (seems longer) SMASHERS
"ROMPER ROOM" was the first thread I started participating in... GOD I laughed my ARSE off in there! Miss the TOP GUN analogies.... even Smash.

Last edited:

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Well I think the OT theme of trackspeed has been left out!!

And I'd pay another $10 to re-read MPs pre-season training program!, LOL

"go to your local dealer, give him $100. Smile, turn around and go back out"

full bibs and boots in the woods, waiting for "the beer sh!ts"

And something about full gear on and dancing with your boots full of ice-cubes and water while spilling beer down your shirt?

LMAO

He summed up a season worth of sledding in such simple pictures! :face-icon-small-coo

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I've been digging through an old hard drive today....

LOL.

All of these pics were posted on the forum before 2004.

Image0332Ejpg.jpg

Image0352Ejpg.jpg

Image0362Ejpg.jpg

CarbonCatPSI01.jpg

Image0342Ejpg.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Chubby and his "friend" hanging out at the shop?

ACF12192Ejpg.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features