• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

greenies at it again

S

snowrdr

Nov 26, 2007
Reno, NV
Roger Wendell= WACK JOB. Just visit the website. I suppose he marked the spot where the vegetation was "destroyed" and he will go back and visit in the summer months. Makes me wonder how he travels from place to place, on a carrot or a pumpkin? I sure hope he does not drive in a vehicle or fly, hate to see this wack job burning fossil fuels.

S
Jul 13, 2008
Is this clown for real!, I love these people that look at the world with blinders on." Defending 3.8 billion years of organic evolution" what a joke! I would love to go spend a day with this clown and point out all the UN organic things in his life from the mode of transport he uses, to the clothing he wheres on a day to day basis and the food & drinks he consumes on a regular basis . just another narrow minded hypocrite!

Typical tree hugger it should only be for him, he has no problem with how people get to hawaii and I doubt he used a sale boat to get there If I had to guess he has a cabin in the woods where he tore down a bunch of trees but it's ok becasue he respects the wildlife and now that he has a place he is probably trying to get it shut off to everyone else so they cant have a piece. :mad:

If someone that enjoys any kind of motorized recreational sport sees him pruning his shrubs they better punch his *** out.

Premium Features