• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gay snowmobilers.

Ken boarder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2023
Southern Alberta
Well, Ken said he is gay and wants my two year old gay snowmobiler thread deleted.
Then I said he’s not a paid member, has no say and should stfu.
Then he said he‘s leaving the forum.
Then I said I’ll buy Ken a lifetime membership.
Haha, no, ya tard lol. I said I'm out as gay to everyone I guess then. Because I can't delete any of my posts and they are here forever now.... . I just wanted you to delete it to be nice. Any.... Went riding today. Was horrible but kind of ok. Cheers

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Aww man, I interpreted your post way wrong. Heehee thought you meant you were leaving.
Im still getting you a lifetime membership as soon as Christopher figures out his sled dragging sitch.
On another note, this shows how one’s interpretation of a post can be 100% wrong. I am wrong. Love ya snowmobile brotha!

Ken boarder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2023
Southern Alberta
Todays sledding . Thanks and cheers
7331fba0b8e6306b738ade9736156d3c.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Haha, no, ya tard lol. I said I'm out as gay to everyone I guess then. Because I can't delete any of my posts and they are here forever now.... . I just wanted you to delete it to be nice. Any.... Went riding today. Was horrible but kind of ok. Cheers

Once you finally decide to stick around and UPGRADE your user account, you will gain more ability to delete content.
But we strictly restrict that on the free guys who come by the forums and just toss grenades and try to run away afterwards.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I want to buy kens membershi. How do I do that Christophe?

Premium Features