• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

G MAN'S Tip of the Week - Running Board FIX!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
AK what would you charge me for a set of those tunnel sides? I run Airframes and the only snow build up I get is on the tunnel sides and it can get pretty thick.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
AK what would you charge me for a set of those tunnel sides? I run Airframes and the only snow build up I get is on the tunnel sides and it can get pretty thick.
Mine arnt plastic on the tunnel sides, they are aluminum thats been Pced..price wise do you want just the solid black peices, or the whole kit(black base peices, the silver cutout overlays and the rear bumper), the whole setup uncoated runs abour 5 bills..just the base peices should be about 150-175(changes due to material cost all the time)..that does not include PC or shipping..there is a thread on here that shows the whole setup and whats involved...

I can testify to that as I remember mtnhorse telling me I should make these when the prototype pros were released, back in 2010. He was also the one who had gave me idea about the plastic foot well blockers. Anyhow, props to madfab for taking the time to make them and prove they work.

Aksnowrider, I like your plastic tunnel sides. They probably do a better job then the vinyl.

dont worry, I wasnt trying to make any kind of issue about it..glad to see someone doing it....and yep props to mad for doing them and getting them out there for others...

Last edited:
Premium Features