• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For sale: 2016 KTM 500 XCW w/ 2021 ARO 3

T
Dec 29, 2012
Watertown, SD
Selling my 2016 KTM 500 XCW with a 2021 Timbersled ARO 3 kit. Original owner of both. 2 sets of forks, both set up for 230 lbs rider, dirt and snow, sent to RG3. Rear shock for sent to RG3 as well. FMF exhaust system. Raze Ninja NOS with an extra tank. 3.5 gallon jug and tool box attached. Rekluse clutch. Engine blanket. Thermo-Bob. Heated grips. Footpegs. Original tires in pics. Not riden much on wheels. I have a lot of original parts and some extras as well. $12,000. Located in Watertown, SD Tom 605-881-thirty five thirty one

ktm5.jpg ktm4.jpg ktm6.jpg ktm7.jpg ktm3.jpg ktm1.jpg ktm2.jpg

S
Oct 9, 2020
Why would anyone post a fs add and not respond to potential buyers. I’m sorry if I’m going against any forum rules but it’s unfair not to respond tp your so called thread.

T
Dec 29, 2012
Watertown, SD
If there was only a way to contact the seller directly?? It's unfortunate that there isn't a phone number in the ad. It has been sold. Which sucks for you because it's obvious you were a very serious buyer!!

Premium Features