• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does the sled make the rider?

S

sldgy

've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

T
Oh, I will show up. I am just glad somebody responded to my challenge that had some ballz! Seems like a lot of chit talkers on here but nobody wants to put it into reality. What time do you want to meet at the Green rock lot? also are you willing to document the XPerience with a camera?

You might wanna go back to the top and re-read the thread, I have several times and LMAO every time. There's really only one "Chit talker" here. Care to take a guess? Ok He's the Coolest guy you know, I would probably have to bet he's the guy your watching on your web cam, Look up ...Am I right ? huh huh?... Figure it out yet? Ok last hint ...He's the guy in the SkiDoo underwear in the Mirror you have sitting next to your monitor.

T
Oct 21, 2002
Idaho
You might wanna go back to the top and re-read the thread, I have several times and LMAO every time. There's really only one "Chit talker" here. Care to take a guess? Ok He's the Coolest guy you know, I would probably have to bet he's the guy your watching on your web cam, Look up ...Am I right ? huh huh?... Figure it out yet? Ok last hint ...He's the guy in the SkiDoo underwear in the Mirror you have sitting next to your monitor.

Come on man we bleed the same color! Your just upset cause your XP is still MIA according to your signature line. When I beat up on this guy you all will be saying, "I told yah TP was dah chit" or " I knew the XP would Doo that" I am just the one willing to make the statement in the open and not behind closed doors.:D

T
Come on man we bleed the same color! Your just upset cause your XP is still MIA according to your signature line. When I beat up on this guy you all will be saying, "I told yah TP was dah chit" or " I knew the XP would Doo that" I am just the one willing to make the statement in the open and not behind closed doors.:D

It really has nothing to do with being brand loyal. You just remind me of a guy that use to ride in our group, He was the fastest, Highest climber,farthest jumper, so on and so forth, all you had to do was ask him if he didn't already tell you.
His ego constantly out rode his ability, He would try to pass us on the outside of blind corners, Or going down a trail so fast he was pretty much out of control, He could climb as high but had a little problem coming back down the hill on his sled instead of behind it or under it.
But at the end of the day in the lodge, he would go on and on about he out did this guy or beat that guy, and the only thing that really impressed us is how he managed not to kill himself or anyone else that day. Anyway, we stopped inviting him to go with us which makes our trips more enjoyable not having to listen to all the talk, except for the fact that every corner I go around now I dont know where he is because he's not behind me, So he could be coming towards me, And that scares the crap outa me

SaberKitty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2006
Foothills of Grosse Gelb
attachment.php

manatee.jpg

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
I gotta get going long drive. Talk to you boys after all the crying is done and Mini posts the pics -over

I remember a guy like you that was about your age and everytime he went somewhere he was getting his azz kicked because he didn't know when to shut up!!:eek: I'm just waiting to hear from minie me to tell me how he handed your azz to you everywhere you went on that Mountain and all day you kept your advanced azz off the sled more than on it!!:rolleyes: But I already know what kind of a guy you are, no matter how bad he spanks your azz you will come home and post how good you were and he didnt out do you. For the third time set the crack pipe down.:( :( At this point i will cheer for any brand of sled to whoop his azz!!!!

Premium Features