• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

redlineguy

Lifetime Membership
May 11, 2004
CT
Hows the weather on the east coast redline?

40's today, I am starting my house so I can use the good weather now. I wanted to head up to Canada again but have been so busy at work I can't do it. And there is an AZZ LOAD of snow up there, all the way up thru VT and NH and ME this year SNOW UP THE AZZ!!!

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
not good... went to the doc yesterday and mason has rsv and payton has pnuemonia... Nebulizers for both. Seem to be comin around a bit though

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
Got reinforcements at home today. Wifee is home so I was able to get outside this mornin. First time since sunday. Hate to say it but was hard to come back home. Nice out today and the fresh air was dynomite as JJ would say

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
I was up with mason until about 3am then bec took over. Payton slept good finally but mason thrashes around so much. Payton refuses to eat anything and her weight loss in already noticeable. She drinks plenty of liquids though. Mason eats but only about 2 ounces every couple of hrs. Usually he is 5 of 6. Doc says they will be fine just need time.

Premium Features