• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
K

khaddon2110

Aug 17, 2006
Idaho
ON a few IRC networks there's an #idle-rpg channel... goal of that channel is to idle for as long as possible without disconnecting or saying anything in the channel

it's somewhat amusing... people connect and detach a client on a server in a datacenter somewhere... machines with triple-redundant power supplies, 3 connections to the internet, uninterruptible power systems, etc... funny stuff

sounds like it:confused:

heinracing

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
mina sd
Hein never been to south dakota... Is it nice there? always hear jokes but people joke about where im from too and love it here

ok here is the positives, no crime, no gangs, no murders, i run into wallmart with my trucking running with the window down with my sled in the back, everyone helps each other out, better gas mileage because of open roads, no 55mile crap lol, nice lakes, nice dirt bike tracks close to mn

bad, it's flat, not alot of snow each year, 700 miles one way to decent snow

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
Just report the posts.. The admin erases it pretty quick if they are off topic or bashing.. I did it with 3 of PUDs posts this morning and 10 min later they were gone.. I always report those posts by ronniehotdog about hood vents and lightweight hoods cause they arent in the swapmeet.. they are moved within minutes

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
ok here is the positives, no crime, no gangs, no murders, i run into wallmart with my trucking running with the window down with my sled in the back, everyone helps each other out, better gas mileage because of open roads, no 55mile crap lol, nice lakes, nice dirt bike tracks close to mn

bad, it's flat, not alot of snow each year, 700 miles one way to decent snow
Haha i love to find roads with 55 mph as the speed limit..

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
ON a few IRC networks there's an #idle-rpg channel... goal of that channel is to idle for as long as possible without disconnecting or saying anything in the channel

it's somewhat amusing... people connect and detach a client on a server in a datacenter somewhere... machines with triple-redundant power supplies, 3 connections to the internet, uninterruptible power systems, etc... funny stuff

sounds like it:confused:

i dont even know what you are talking about

R
Jan 13, 2008
Utah
I love it in Utah.. I live in a small town but close to the city too.. I like it that way.. POpulation where in my area is growing really fast and its starting to show that our infastructure is insufficient.. Haha.. there is so much to do here I love it

Premium Features