• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

offroadmatt

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2008
Sweetwater, CO
It was a Swiggler show down last night. BigTito, Bluefinger, Jeepster, Offroadmatt. Managed to make it to 2 am. Finished 3 cases of beer.

offroadmatt

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2008
Sweetwater, CO
Stupid banks, called them to try and find the online app. Girl sent me on a wild goose chase. Guess I'm going to have to go to the bank and get a app. That takes at least a whole day out of the approval process. Like its not slow enough anyway.

offroadmatt

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2008
Sweetwater, CO
Think its time to take a nap, and try and shake this hangover before I go work on the sled. Don't want to have to fix everything again on the hill tomorrow.

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Only problem is that all those F%$#ers went riding today and I have to stay home and watch the kids.
haha, pwnt

Think its time to take a nap, and try and shake this hangover before I go work on the sled. Don't want to have to fix everything again on the hill tomorrow.
awww, come on! Wrenchingo n the mountain is fun! Cold, numb hands... drop a part and it buries itself in snow...

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
This night your bedroom will be jungles and you ? wild tiger!
Does she talk that does not love you?

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Replica Rolex models of the latest Baselworld 2009 designs have just been launched on our replica sites.

These are the first run of the 2009 models with inner Rolex inscriptions and better bands and cases.
Only limited to 1000 pieces worldwide, they are expected to sell out within a month.

Browse our shop

Premium Features