• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
ya did you try to send east his login info

No....I know his email addy that he PM'd me can't be right. Do you have it? Guess I can check what he used to sign on here.....not sure if it's the same or not though.

Edit: Nope, it's not.

stripe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2003
selah wa
No....I know his email addy that he PM'd me can't be right. Do you have it? Guess I can check what he used to sign on here.....not sure if it's the same or not though.

Edit: Nope, it's not.

ow i was just thinking he might not have set it up when you sent it the first time because he was moving may be set up now just a thaut

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
sorry busy today catchin up at work. but good.

jeepster got reped and should come ride this weekend

reped 'em as i saw em today, but i want to know who thinks bacon cereal is the next big thing cause i want in on th eground floor
man i love BACON more than most, but i'm not sure Bacon cereal will fly too well. at least not outside 2 or 3 states where BACON is considered the veggie portion of the meal anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

TurboGuy800

Oct 29, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
so i got offered a job guiding in the snowies next year and was thinking if i was really going to be incharge of well being probably would be good to get like firstaid/cpr cert, anyone know how? where? cost? good company/college?

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
Boy oh boy.. Been there done that!!! it sucks dealing with it all.... but its fun too watching your home go up
unfortunately i don't get to "watch" it go up!!!! i'm doing a lot of the work myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man am i DUMB!!! and getting married this summer too!!!!!! the line to kick me in the nads starts over there!!!!!!!

stripe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2003
selah wa
so i got offered a job guiding in the snowies next year and was thinking if i was really going to be incharge of well being probably would be good to get like firstaid/cpr cert, anyone know how? where? cost? good company/college?

go to your local fire station they can help with that

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
ow i was just thinking he might not have set it up when you sent it the first time because he was moving may be set up now just a thaut

I'm not sure what to think. He has a Yahoo one for here....but what he PM'd me is completely different. I don't want to be sending info out that someone else might get.

Premium Features