• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

stripe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2003
selah wa
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
ya same no way to commit that late in the year mid feb ok but im normaly working 1st week of march this year is all mest up
Stripe.... I tried to book a time in mid feb... but glacier and Peak can't accomodate us during those times. It would be easier to do if we stayed in town but then would have to trailer to the parking lot every day....If the majority would rather do it in feb. and don't mind staying in town and trailering please pm me and let me know.

papa

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
Stripe.... I tried to book a time in mid feb... but glacier and Peak can't accomodate us during those times. It would be easier to do if we stayed in town but then would have to trailer to the parking lot every day....If the majority would rather do it in feb. and don't mind staying in town and trailering please pm me and let me know.

papa
make the even 5300 and then I am gone

stripe

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2003
selah wa

papa

ya i no its no big deal we do what we can

Premium Features