• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did we make a mistake?

J
Sep 21, 2005
Peace River, Alberta
I think this thread just convinced me too. I was pretty sure I wanted a base model XP, but now I think i'll wait and get an HD. What are guys running for tires? I was thinking maybe the 'Zillas.....

Luke The Drifter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I think this thread just convinced me too. I was pretty sure I wanted a base model XP, but now I think i'll wait and get an HD. What are guys running for tires? I was thinking maybe the 'Zillas.....

Zillas are a waste of money IMO unless you live in the Louisiana swamp. Not too mention heavy and spendy.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Northern Utah
Put a TURBO on it! when I worked for triple-s we did several with cabs, heaters, wipers, back seats, tracks and turbos and they were SWEET. the turbo really wakes them up even at 6ish lbs of boost without hurting reliability and makes it so that the tracks dont really slow it down.

R
Dec 3, 2001
SD
Okay

This thing is handy as hell. Wish it didn't have an odometer on it like our cheap Hondas. The miles are racking up fast already. Four wheeler hasn't moved in 4 days.

Can you take the governer off of these?

cek

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 13, 2003
Yakima, WA
Governer

This thing is handy as hell. Wish it didn't have an odometer on it like our cheap Hondas. The miles are racking up fast already. Four wheeler hasn't moved in 4 days.

Can you take the governer off of these?

Yep.... You need a new ignition module....

Premium Features