• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deadly Force In NYC

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
How any of us feel does not matter.
We put this matter in the hands of a grand jury & they weighed all of the evidence before them & made a decision.
You do not get to ask for a re-do simply because they didn't rule your way, that's not how it works.
Furthermore, crying about it on a public forum is no different than Al Sharpton stirring the pot.

Maybe if criminals would get the message that we value the cops more than we value them & therefore we will allow the cops more latitude when dealing with shetballs, maybe then they may think twice about living their life in a criminal manner.

One less shetball on the streets, I fail to see the downside to this scenario.

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
WTF HAPPENED TO EBOLA????

Who the hell cares about the peeps who try to sell me cigs on the street illegally, then die from a fkn heart attack,:face-icon-small-coo the peeps who steal my cigars from a C store and try to steal my pistol and kill me with it, then get killed with it,:face-icon-small-coo and all of the rioting that ensued afterwards,:face-icon-small-dis where the f#ck is EBOLA?!!!! I'm scared sh!tless of the peeps that are going to give me Ebola! Where did it go? I've been sitting in front of my fkn TV for 3 weeks 24/7 waiting for more bad news on this world threatening crap and not one damn thing!!!! WTF!:face-icon-small-fro

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
Who the hell cares about the peeps who try to sell me cigs on the street illegally, then die from a fkn heart attack,:face-icon-small-coo the peeps who steal my cigars from a C store and try to steal my pistol and kill me with it, then get killed with it,:face-icon-small-coo and all of the rioting that ensued afterwards,:face-icon-small-dis where the f#ck is EBOLA?!!!! I'm scared sh!tless of the peeps that are going to give me Ebola! Where did it go? I've been sitting in front of my fkn TV for 3 weeks 24/7 waiting for more bad news on this world threatening crap and not one damn thing!!!! WTF!:face-icon-small-fro

If a black man caught ebola from a white man you would hear all about it. But since it is black giving it to black and black giving it to white, you will not hear a thing

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
How any of us feel does not matter.
We put this matter in the hands of a grand jury & they weighed all of the evidence before them & made a decision.
You do not get to ask for a re-do simply because they didn't rule your way, that's not how it works.
That is a thing in the modern world....via social media and dozens and 24 hour news networks, everything is tried in the court of public opinion. Often opinions formed with 1/2 asssed information and/or personal prejudices. My opinion base on the video out there, is that I don't think it was the best call for the officers.....but I don't know the back story, and (as you say) any of our opinions will not change the outcome.

Look at the whole Mike Brown thing....maybe it was a good call, maybe it was a bad call. I don't agree with a lot of things in the legal system, but it is what it is. The only thing that is 100% wrong and tragic....is all the pump it got in the media, and people's reactions for things not going their way. The biggest victims are the one's who got all their sh1t burned down for no reason.

I really need to leave the news off....life is much better without lol

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I hear you, but I can't help but feel sorry for my friends that have no idea what is happening in the world.
Only problem is with the amount of nonsense being broadcasted in every which direction from major news channels down to joe blows internet blog, half the time I think peoples opinion is worse off then justshoving their head in the sand!

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
As a LEO, I'm going to touch on one point:

When someone is breaking the law and needs to be detained/arrested, according to the law... it is the duty of that officer to arrest the suspect using reasonable and justifiable force to effect the arrest...If the officers in this case were dispatched to arrest this guy, which it seems like they were... it would be illegal for them to NOT arrest the suspect.

Once the man was handcuffed, there was no more "choking" going on. The officers needed to subdue the suspect to get the cuffs on him... which is NO EASY TASK when dealing with someone who is of that size, and is resisting.

Were the officers planning on killing him? highly doubtful. Were they using techniques they learned in training? Yes.
Would the suspect have passed away if he just listened and didn't need to be taken to the ground? likely..

And people who say "taze him" it's common policy to not use a taser on hard surfaces (concrete) to avoid a head to the sidewalk fall..

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Only problem is with the amount of nonsense being broadcasted in every which direction from major news channels down to joe blows internet blog, half the time I think peoples opinion is worse off then justshoving their head in the sand!

Right on! The media SH!TSHOW rages on!!!!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Agreed.
If you want a fair & balance news there is only one source....Fox News.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
As a LEO, I'm going to touch on one point:

When someone is breaking the law and needs to be detained/arrested, according to the law... it is the duty of that officer to arrest the suspect using reasonable and justifiable force to effect the arrest...If the officers in this case were dispatched to arrest this guy, which it seems like they were... it would be illegal for them to NOT arrest the suspect.

Once the man was handcuffed, there was no more "choking" going on. The officers needed to subdue the suspect to get the cuffs on him... which is NO EASY TASK when dealing with someone who is of that size, and is resisting.

Were the officers planning on killing him? highly doubtful. Were they using techniques they learned in training? Yes.
Would the suspect have passed away if he just listened and didn't need to be taken to the ground? likely..

And people who say "taze him" it's common policy to not use a taser on hard surfaces (concrete) to avoid a head to the sidewalk fall..

Was the suspect really a threat ? Did the suspect have a weapon ? Did all the cops have guns ? Did the cops the suspects history ?.....Every know than cop do hostage work and spend day at that negotiation....Perhaps Cops need to be better negotiators than a threat....Is there any dought this case could have been handled differently by nypd.

DPG

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
http://www.odmp.org/search/year/2014
Why aren't you people who are so pissed off about a criminal loosing his life talking about this instead???????????? 107 deaths this year alone in the line of duty. You bleeding hearts crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!

Traffic accidents are the leading cause of death for a cop and 42% of them weren't wearing their seatbelts. No sympathy here for those guys, especially when those hypocrites would be writing seatbelt tickets to you and I.

As far as the grand jury goes, that doesn't mean **** either. Grand juries are run by the prosecutor and prosecutors aren't going to bite the hand that feeds them. Without a badge, there would have been an indictment.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
43 Buy Gun Fire....I wonder if any could have been avoided ?

DPG

Yep they could have all been avoided by doing what you bleeding hearts would want LEO's to do. And that is to let the F-----g law breakers to continue to break the law. Laws are laws. No matter how stupid someone thinks they are. I think seatbelt laws are stupid and don't wear my seatbelt at all when driving around town. But if I get a ticket wearing a seatbelt I damn sure am not going to cry about it. The Police officers job is to enforce the law and if he writes me a seatbelt ticket. Great he is doing his job. There is no GREY area to any law. You either obey it or you don't. When you are breaking it. It is LEO job to cite you for it or arrest you for it. It is the courts job to decide how harsh or lenient the are on you for breaking the law. If you resist LEO while he is doing his job, be prepared for anything the LEO needs to do to do his job and go home alive at the end of the day. If you charge after the LEO and get shot or die of a heart attack while being taken to the ground because you are fat and lazy and don't want to go out and earn money the way most honest people do it. T F-----G bad. My heart is not going to bleed for you. Oh and I have called Command on LEO's that I have seen driving with no seatbelt many times. We had an LEO killed hear a few years back because of that.

I guess the 4 LEO's that got hit by a car yesterday in Colorado, got what they had coming. Because after all they were harassing high school kids.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
43?
Sh!t, that's just great!
That means 43 less criminals.
That means 43 less sucking off the hadout titty.

Why do some of you blockheads think that criminals should have more right than cops? I have a hard time believing that snowmobilers could be that f_cking stupid!

I don't think there is anyone on the website the doesn't believe in the law.....But five cops mugging a man to his death is going a bit to far.....Any body remember the Rodney King Beating ??....Same type of case.

43 cops killed in 2014

DPG

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana

IMO 1 killed by a scum bag criminal is 1 to many. LEO's don't need to die by gunfire to be deemed tragic. Just because as you say many were killed in vehicle incidents. I have one for you. Last summer a Cascade county Montana Deputy was killed by a vehicle when he was struck while trying to deploy spike strips to stop a pursuit that had gone on for miles. The car that struck him was driven by the scum bag criminal that was trying to elude Police. That scum bag criminal INTENTIONALLY swerved to hit the Deputy. When they caught that pr--k, and they did. They should have shot him on the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Features