• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

complete turbo system for M8 or ???

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
I have a complete turbo system that I can part off of my TM8

Here is a link to a thread where the whole sled is for sale you can see the system as installed: https://www.snowest.com/forum/threa...ailer-sled-deck-gear-etc.450872/#post-4227226

From the motor out exhaust side:
Exhaust side : OVS spring clamps (will handle well over 16psi with no leaks... donuts last forever!) Tial housing garret GT2871 turbo coupled to OVS style waste system and OVS quiet muffler(designed and tested on 1200 turbo flow). OVS oil tank with injector pump oil system. My own design oil primer(never have to start with no oil or air in lines).

From the motor out Intake side:
Single throttle body y manifold system with four injectors(originally designed to fit M8000 chassis) fed by air-air nose intercooler fed from a large body intake side on the GT2871.

From the fuel tank out:
External fuel pump capable of delivering fuel for 375hp. into a bosch fuel regulator that holds fuel pressure during off periods allowing a restart without multiple pulls. Also plumbed in is an old school fuel primer designed to suck in from the tank to the inlet of the pump and straight into the throtlle body for easy 1 or 2 pull cold starts.

Handling the electronics: OVS/Pure Logic box (and one spare) custom programmed for the single throttle body, AEM O2 guage with boost pressure reading.

Asking $2300 for everything

Also available are the cylinders. They are stock ported timed but the bottoms of all the passages and skirt support have all been worked over to help to increase crankcase flow with the turbo. Yes it makes a pretty amazing difference

$300 with yours stock ones as trade or $600 outright... (after turbo sells)

(buying the whole sled is the better deal, but if that's all you want......here is your system!)

PM me and I'll get back with you as quick as I can.

Tonysnoo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2004
No. Nevada
complete sled has been reduced to 3K see my other thread.

Premium Features