• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"Calling Out" is a hoax

Oct 13, 2008
everyone needs to relax, we have fun and we havent hurt anyone else and all we have done is ride and talk about it. whats a snowmachine forum good for if all we get is bashed. relax

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
ha ha ha..you guys are 2 funny...

You should watch Caleb (Nikolai) jump...He goes pretty big on a long track..also check out chad ...they get it pretty good..nothing like I do of course...cough...cough...cough...but hey, they try :)

Last edited:
R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
haha i know long tracks can jump. im just not completly into hillclimbing. im not bashing on it though. i know it takes skill and horsepower to do

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
ha ha ha..you guys are 2 funny...

You should watch Caleb (Nikolai) jump...He goes pretty big on a long track..also check our chad ...they get it pretty good..nothing like I do of course...cough...cough...cough...but hey, they try :)

No, EVERYTIME I try to go big on my retarded long track my rails just break randomly it has nothing to do with how I land or reinforcing, they just shear away :)

But it sure does want to climb some hills... ;)

And no we all cant go as big or balsy as you joe...hehe

Remember the throttle blipping incident in squirrel flats? Haha you got some good revenge on me with my 90 degree attack angle in that soft snow..but you did do a hilarious face-first dive into the snow that we all watched, haha

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
haha i know long tracks can jump. im just not completly into hillclimbing. im not bashing on it though. i know it takes skill and horsepower to do

and weight, don't forget lots of weight and size.

so it stands to reason to jump it is better to be short and light.......thus one of your posse isn't so good at jumping.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
ha ha ha chad...that sure did suck...

Not everyone can pose a parking lot up like me....Keep practicing and trying though...

But the biggest lesson of all is make sure you have your klim gear on when posing it up!!!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
ha ha ha chad...that sure did suck...

Not everyone can pose a parking lot up like me....Keep practicing and trying though...

But the biggest lesson of all is make sure you have your klim gear on when posing it up, also dont forget to hang a leg!!!

Fixed it for ya.

haha drinking and riding.

A
Oct 14, 2008
hey im not bashing anybody but i just want to say burandt does huck his long track, but when he enters comps (red bull fuel and fury) he rides a short track, so when he is really tryin to throw out tricks and jumps, he rocks the short track,,, theres my two cents

Oct 13, 2008
let me say this again. i posted the hills one to show that theres not enough snow there, i posted the palmer creek one because it was a way early ride and i thought people wouldnt mind seeing that and when i rode petersville i posted pics in a petersville thread because that would be logical.

Put down the sledding videos and actually ride....and not on 6 inches of snow and document everytime your skis leave the ground.

i would ride petersville more if i could afford it. its a 6 hour drive from here but i rode there 2 weeks ago and there was well over 6 inches
DSCF3426-1.jpg

l_1b181545485b7874b9c7289add77907f.jpg

and this is a picture from last year. so dont hate unless you truely know anything, we are just the same as any snowmachiner on here and i would love your respect. be on the lookout for pictures of my skis off the ground :)

Premium Features