• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Screen and Handwarmers Intermittent

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
First ride on my 2023 Turbo Expert today and the big screen would occasionally not come on when I started the sled after a rest break then didn’t work at all the last hour or so. I noticed when the screen didn’t work neither did the handwarmers at the end of the day.

Oddly, when I unloaded at home tonight the screen and handwarmers worked fine. Sled is new to me and only has ~130 miles. Still in break in.

Any suggestions on connections to check or other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

D
Dec 22, 2018
Open the cover behind the seat and check that battery connections are tight. Also open the lid on the front of the steering post and check that those connectors are good by re connecting them.

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
Also check and see if you have any bad fuses or a really loose one. Happened on my 23. Check both sides of you fuses for power with a test light. The problem was not obvious with naked eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
Also check and see if you have any bad fuses or a really loose one. Happened on my 23. Check both sides of you fuses for power with a test light. The problem was not obvious with naked eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are fuses on these things.

I did check my battery and it was very low so I suspect that is part of not all the problem.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i had the same issue. brp has a bulletin on it and says there is no fix as of now and a new screen doesnt fix the problem. i had to fill out a questioner about it so that tells me they are still trying to get info on the issue. i really think it was heat. it was a pretty warm day

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
i had the same issue. brp has a bulletin on it and says there is no fix as of now and a new screen doesnt fix the problem. i had to fill out a questioner about it so that tells me they are still trying to get info on the issue. i really think it was heat. it was a pretty warm day

I will get a warranty case started for documentation.

Premium Features