• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Big Horns

1RMK2HIGH

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
LAKE PARK MN
Jusst came from Bear this weekend and we measured 12" of new snow thursday night and friday. riding was GREAT. When I learn how to enter pictures, I took a picture of the new 12"

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
AWESOME Look at NOAA Winter Storm Warning out now. 12+++++ Inches to fall by tomorrow night. LOOKS AWESOME! SENT U A PM RMK.

S

shortstop20

Nov 26, 2007
South Dakota
So are rocks still all over or are they pretty well covered up by now? Anymore snow in the forecast? Keep us updated. Pics would be great.

W
Dec 1, 2007
WYOMING
So are rocks still all over or are they pretty well covered up by now? Anymore snow in the forecast? Keep us updated. Pics would be great.

haha... It is the MOUNTAINS man.. There is always rocks out there.. Just right now the little rocks are still around.. It won't be good riding until Feb/March sense we are so far behind with snow.

But this snow is always good for those who like to wreck stuff ! :D

Skidoox600

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Just pullin ur chain, I belive you. Youve lived there. i heard from locals that it hasnt snowed up there in 10 years. Just not what they are used to in the past.

Last edited:
That is soo true, I am a Ten Sleep local and we have been experiencing a drought for some time however, I have to say that in the last few weeks it has snowed almost two feet, with 10-11 inches Christmas morning. I skied and skied until I thought my legs were falling off. We haven't had this much snow in December in years!!!!!

Premium Features