• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket ski rubbers?

KootenayD

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2022
Kootenays
Duras didn't stand up for me, warranty wasn't worth the challenge either. Currently running a decent rubber from Carbon Sled but looking hard at the Salazz rubbers. Just need a reliable source for them. Out of stock in most places I check...

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Duras didn't stand up for me, warranty wasn't worth the challenge either. Currently running a decent rubber from Carbon Sled but looking hard at the Salazz rubbers. Just need a reliable source for them. Out of stock in most places I check...
I just got a set from Rasmussen last week. Way better than stock.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Have used salazking and durapros on a number of different Polaris and skidoos. Durapro barely better than stock, Salazking are king. Salaz are the only ones I’ll buy from now on.

D
Dec 22, 2018
Here is a good and cheap option to those expensive aftermarket rubbers.

I bought ski rubbers from Lynx Shredder. The fit is really tight and ski keeps leveled. You need to remove the front bumps made for the original rubber (see the first pic) and then it fits. Works really good.

IMG_0703.jpeg
IMG_0704.jpeg

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
Here is a good and cheap option to those expensive aftermarket rubbers.

I bought ski rubbers from Lynx Shredder. The fit is really tight and ski keeps leveled. You need to remove the front bumps made for the original rubber (see the first pic) and then it fits. Works really good.

View attachment 415880
View attachment 415881
Great they go full width but no way they are a strong and stiff as salazz King and you also dont have to cut any parts to install SK!

D
Dec 22, 2018
Great they go full width but no way they are a strong and stiff as salazz King and you also dont have to cut any parts to install SK!

SK is a good product, but but I rather break my ski rubber than my ski. And the cost is 1/4 compared to Salazzking or durapro.

There has to be fuse somewhere, just like G5 lower A-arms have so that you won't break S-module in case of impact.

And so far these have lasted and worked great, can recommend.

Premium Features