• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket ski rubbers?

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Anybody know if the Durapros and/or Sala Kings fit the standard G5 skis? Pretty sure they are the same DS3s that are on the G4s, but the Durapro and Rasmussen sites only specify them for the G4.

S
Mar 18, 2018
The Sala King Ski rubbers will fit the DS3/DS4 ski’s on the gen 5 summits. The Durapro works on the Summit X Gen 5 being same ski DS3 from gen4 but did not try the Durapro on the DS4 ski’s on the Expert model.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The patented DuraPro Ski Dampener rubber delivers many unique advantages over any other designs:

2023-04-04_17-21-18.jpg

• The unique, one-of-a-kind geometry gives a linear progressive dampening effect which allows the ski to flex more freely at low speeds and loads for softer dampening, and more rigidly at high speeds and loads for stronger dampening. Furthermore, it does this without compromising your ski, bushings, or spindle.
  • With just the right amount of flex and resistance, the DuraPro ski dampener helps protect your ski, spindle, A-arm, and entire sled by absorbing as much impact energy as possible, before allowing the ski to bottom out against the spindle.
  • The dampener maintains the proper ski approach angle position, giving your sled enhanced performance and more predictable handling on the snow. It's a difference that you will notice immediately, whether on or off trail, and especially when traversing technical terrain and crossing other sled trenches / tracks.
  • The dampener is the width of the ski cradle, offering maximum support for the spindle. This equates to less wear and tear on your ski bushings, with better twisting and side-to-side stability for the ski.
  • The proprietary composition is extremely resilient and resistant to breaking, cracking, tearing, swelling, abrasion, friction, temperature fluctuations, UV light, and vibration.
  • Less than 1 oz heavier than the OEM dampener.
made-in-the-usa

• MADE IN THE USA with 100% domestic materials and labor!

FITMENT (ITEM NO. 1018904):

Replaces Ski-Doo part # 505074138 .......(2017 - Present)
Sled:
Ski-Doo REV Gen4 chassis with RAS 3 front suspension
Ski: Ski-Doo Pilot DS-3 (REV Gen4 ski MUST have the NUBS as seen below. Damper will NOT properly work without the nubs.)

ski-doo-gen4-ski

INCLUDES:

• (2) DuraPro Ski Damper rubbers
  • High-quality, screen-printed decal
  • Instruction sheet

LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY:

All DuraPro products are designed for ultimate quality, durability, and reliability. That is why we fully warrant them to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for life. No time-limit applies and no warranty card is required.

S
Mar 18, 2018
The fact that the Sala King is solid unlike the Durapro rubbers with the slits in them and the style of the rubber/used is the difference. Rubber used maintains true form in all temps.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
Have a look at my "iSidehill" dampers. :D

snowpatrol

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Puyallup WA.
Have a look at my "iSidehill" dampers. :D

yes i saw those. i'm waiting for my buddy pat, to give me feed back on them. but, if you need a tester, i'm here for you !!

go-on-two

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
bc canada
I bought the iSidehill dampers to try, great looking product and an easy install. The Dura's i tried lasted 2 rides, maybe just bad luck on my part i don't know...But not for me!!

Premium Features