• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Admin just dont care

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008
Guess my thread was worthless to admin like I thought!

modpm_text_thread_move

Hi Cntrvl Sledder,

Please note: This is an automated message.

You are receiving this message because I have moved a thread that you recently started.

================================================== ========================
Thread: Snowest forum $$$ = Fail Unless
Original Forum: General Snowmobiling
New Forum: Fouled Plug
================================================== ========================

One of the top complaints we get from our members is that content on SnoWest is not targeted towards their needs. For this reason, we allow members to choose the forums they want to see. This means members who are interested in ONLY certain subjects can choose to subscribe only to those topics. Members who want to participate in political discussions, or Non-Snowmobile topics, can opt-in to that content as well. In order for this system to work, we as moderators try to be diligent about our housekeeping efforts in keeping all of the content in the right place. Having things organized properly really helps people have a better experience.

This post has been moved to a different location where we feel it belongs. Often times after reading a Thread or Post we determine that there is a better permanent forum for it to live in and move it there accordingly. This is done to make it easier for your content to be found by other SnoWest members in the future, and to ensure that all topics stay in the best possible category

Certainly we understand that there are many of forums on SnoWest and we can't and don't expect everyone to start threads in the right place every time. We hope you understand that our goal is not to offend or cause contention in our actions as moderators. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this message and I'll be happy to explain in more detail.

If you'd like to review the general guidelines that we as moderators use to help determine when these types of actions are necessary, please review them here: http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38399

But please also understand that not all of our actions are black & white and we do have to occasionally make judgement calls. This is especially true for political topics which we try very hard to keep compartmentalized, even if they are a "gray area". Again, I'm open to discussing this with you if you feel this is wrong.

Thanks for your understanding.

The first day of WINTER arrives in: 7 Days, 14 Hours

Premium Features