• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A little snow coming for Cooke City

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
It was ONE YEAR ago, plus a week that we got that MASSIVE dump - close to TWO FEET down low and easily over three up high. Sorry, couldn't resist on the caps... It's warm enough that I'm thinking it's mostly spring riding from here out, but I'm really hoping for a spring dump to get out and maybe get a few days of riding on. I've got some decent riding, but nothing deep at all this season.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
It was ONE YEAR ago, plus a week that we got that MASSIVE dump - close to TWO FEET down low and easily over three up high. Sorry, couldn't resist on the caps... It's warm enough that I'm thinking it's mostly spring riding from here out, but I'm really hoping for a spring dump to get out and maybe get a few days of riding on. I've got some decent riding, but nothing deep at all this season.
Rode 3 days straight on that dump. It was epic. Reminded me of the old days of pounding on chutes to get on top the mountain. All 4 of us had boost. Struggling to go up anything. I was the only 154 in the bunch. Needed a 192.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Ya, I see nothing suggesting one last big WINTER storm.
It does look like we are rolling into SPRING riding from this point out.

Premium Features