• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 f250 powerstroke lifted 4x4 custom stereo and smokin paint job

S
Dec 12, 2007
One of a kind custom "House of Kolors" paint job. Cobalt blue, slate, and silver. Pics don't do this paint job justice! A real head turner...

Originally an Idaho truck, salt-less roads. Minimal rust on obvious spots like the rear pumpkin.

6.5" lift w/ triple shocks

37" Toyo Open Country M/S tires

Chrome Mazzi wheels

Custom stereo system. Animated blue Panasonic deck, (2) JL audio subs and amp in custom behind the rear seat enclosure, Kicker mids, Kicker tweeters in custom painted fiberglass enclosures, and all powered by 2 brand new Optima batteries. Very well balanced and sounds amazing. Over 2 grand invested. Professional install.

4" exhaust straight back from the turbo, sounds awesome!

Drive train has been beefed up with a heavy duty torque converter, shift kit, and shaft.

50+ HP ECU chip. This truck has tons of power with respectable mileage. Try that with a regular non-turbo gas engine and these tires and lift. You'll get less then 6 mpg! I get a average of about 15mpg hwy and 13 towing. This engine is solid as a rock!

The front end of this truck is simply stunning! Everything goes together perfectly with the after market headlight/blinker assembly, chrome grill, chrome bumper, and all under a steel cowl hood with 2 gas lift shocks. (not a cheap fiberglass hood)

A bunch of little extras like Chrome step bars, tinted windows, bed liner, matching blue floor mats, chrome differential cover, locking hubs, bed caps, 8" drop hitch, power everything, brake controller for towing, etc...

I love this truck but unfortunately I cannot keep it with my job and I'm looking to move in the near future. I've never driven or seen anything that gets as many compliments, stares, and turned heads as this truck. I will truly miss it. To sum things up this truck needs nothing and is in good shape, its not a show truck but above average for its year. There are a few little nicks in the rear from the big tires throwing rocks but thats to be expected. Everything is in good shape for the interior minus a small hole in the driver seat and few small scratches on the top part of the dash. Nothing major at all, truck is is excellent condition for a 99. Please do not waste my time if you are not serious about buying this truck. I'm not here for games. Thank you. Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you want more pics.

This is a lot of truck for $14,000 obo. Someone will be happy.

P.S.
Raptor 660r not included ;)

Truck1.jpg truck2.jpg

S
Dec 12, 2007
I will consider trades and cash. Im basically wanting to downsize to a smaller truck so anything from a ranger to a ram 1500.

I will also consider a rev summit 800 or m7/m6 sled and cash. My short track 05 f7 will be going soon for a real mountain sled.

Premium Features