• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 films- Read.

B
Dec 21, 2006
I have yet to see any sled video's in person that are Blue Ray. There were a lot listed this year and I was excited as hell to get them but, have not been able to find one. If Blue Ray is the wave of the future, it looks like it will be a pain for smaller guys to compete.

03rmking

Premium Member
Mar 4, 2004
Spokane, WA
www.509films.com
So, it`s now Febuary, where is my Bluray???

Sounds like our blu-ray replication license should be finalized this week, which was the biggest hurdle. From there, it's just a matter of getting them produced by the replicator.

Doesn't Summit HD films put out a Blue Ray disc?

Yes they do. However they burn their discs with a home burner. I'm going the route of getting the required Blu-ray licenses and having them professionally replicated. Which has many advantages. The good thing is the licenses are a one time deal, so once we wade through the BS and paperwork this year, next year will be smooth sailing.

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
On the note of licensing and the like... I would have to stand behind all the companies that professionally represents the industry and their product. Tom is a stand up dude and can't believe that we as consumers and customers would be satisfied with anything but what is stated on the cover, and if wading through a bunch of crap is what it takes to get the correct branding/licensing/product to the end user... I would hope that the consumer would not only understand that but embrace it and appreciate it. There is a ton of "behind the scenes" expense that goes into these productions as well as pride in a well positioned product, I hope that in the future all will appreciate and support Tom's efforts as well as all the producers of the products put out annually.

IMHO

R
Jan 2, 2002
Newman Lake Washington
way ta go Tom!!

Sounds like you have gone over and beyond to make the best out of a tuff situation...
Any one with an ounce of decency would understand your gonna make it happen. ...but offer their money back and the BR when it comes in??...come on man...thats a lil over the top...:rolleyes:...But thats why you have such a strong following...customer service is job one...:)

Ragged

T
Nov 26, 2007
Canadian Prairies
Sounds like our blu-ray replication license should be finalized this week, which was the biggest hurdle. From there, it's just a matter of getting them produced by the replicator.

I recieved a note saying a Blu-ray would be sent when available with my order, haven't seen anything yet. Is it really "close" to being done?

Premium Features