• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 SnowCheck FreeRide Arrived

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
Dealership just called and 24 FreeRide NA 165 has arrived. Curious if anyone has received their 24 Turbo and if so what gears and chain set it has?
Okanagan BC location.
I saw a trailer full of ski-doo crates on i90 yesterday. Our Polaris dealer has had 2 trucks of 24s already too, seems they're getting a jump on things this year

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Dealership just called and 24 FreeRide NA 165 has arrived. Curious if anyone has received their 24 Turbo and if so what gears and chain set it has?
Okanagan BC location.
see if there’s a sticker on top of the chain case that denotes the type of chain.the rumor mill was that the ‘24 turbos are supposed to have the proper, upgraded chain and gears.

440revNL

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 7, 2022
Canada
Only Expeditions arrived in a Labrador dealership. Didn't notice any deep snow sleds yet. Picture taken July 31st. IMG_8501.JPG
IMG_8500.JPG

Turbo Thompson

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2021
On top of the mountain
My dealer got a load of sleds today sp, edge, x, and freeride 154 and 165. Seems to be all 850 na. I’m wondering how brp figures their sled building and shipping though. I would think bc and co should get the first sleds as those two usually get the first rideable snow. And also shouldn’t the snow checks come first for the people that already have money down and the ones most likely to ride first. Luckily they seem to be well ahead of the snow schedule right now but still makes me wonder.

Premium Features