• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 model ZF Sprockets snowbike kits - updates

Z
Dec 28, 2022
Redmond WA
Hey everyone, it is getting closer to that time of the year, we can't wait! Quick update on the new models - ZF has listened to user feedback and has added few nice to have features to the new model to make it just about perfect. A new grab rear handle redesign, and new brake cover. We still claim it is the best deep snow performer with its 12.5 wide track, and stiffer ~ 2.6" lugs, in a 127 length, achieving the best blend of track speed and snow grip, but we encourage you to test and demo so you see it for yourself.

FYI, few of the snowbike rental shops carry ZF in their fleet, one out of Bozeman MT https://www.sdsadventurerentals.com/ and one near Seattle https://cascadeadventure.net/snowbike-rentals/ , so keep this mind when wanting to rent . If we stay healthy and all goes according to the plan, we are planning a trip to McCall ID mid Feb, and some of the rental companies plan to bring ZF snowbikes for those who want to try them, more details on this later in the season. You can check more product details at zfsnowbikeusa.com, and we hope to run into you on the mountain where you can always hop on one of our bikes and demo it :).

2024ZF_side.jpg zf_brakeCover.jpg

D
Nov 27, 2022
USA
I am sooo jealous dude!.. congrats. What are you riding now? I did a demo of the ZF kit last year, and by far for the deep conditions that we rode on that day, that kit killed it. The 127 length feels just the perfect size for do it all, especially with that 12.5 wide track which floats in the deep very well, no trenching. It does not feel long like some of the 129s, I know it is only 2 inches, but somehow that is how it felt. I am in need to pay off some stuff and it is on the list of getting one for sure - and it is 1000s of less that the other brands, and that company is solid. I hear they are on the factory team of Beta bikes in Europe.

TreewellDweller

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
McCall, Idaho
Hey everyone, it is getting closer to that time of the year, we can't wait! Quick update on the new models - ZF has listened to user feedback and has added few nice to have features to the new model to make it just about perfect. A new grab rear handle redesign, and new brake cover. We still claim it is the best deep snow performer with its 12.5 wide track, and stiffer ~ 2.6" lugs, in a 127 length, achieving the best blend of track speed and snow grip, but we encourage you to test and demo so you see it for yourself.

FYI, few of the snowbike rental shops carry ZF in their fleet, one out of Bozeman MT https://www.sdsadventurerentals.com/ and one near Seattle https://cascadeadventure.net/snowbike-rentals/ , so keep this mind when wanting to rent . If we stay healthy and all goes according to the plan, we are planning a trip to McCall ID mid Feb, and some of the rental companies plan to bring ZF snowbikes for those who want to try them, more details on this later in the season. You can check more product details at zfsnowbikeusa.com, and we hope to run into you on the mountain where you can always hop on one of our bikes and demo it :).
Keep us posted if you plan a trip to McCall. Would love to get some time on this kit.

S
Nov 14, 2020
I am sooo jealous dude!.. congrats. What are you riding now? I did a demo of the ZF kit last year, and by far for the deep conditions that we rode on that day, that kit killed it. The 127 length feels just the perfect size for do it all, especially with that 12.5 wide track which floats in the deep very well, no trenching. It does not feel long like some of the 129s, I know it is only 2 inches, but somehow that is how it felt. I am in need to pay off some stuff and it is on the list of getting one for sure - and it is 1000s of less that the other brands, and that company is solid. I hear they are on the factory team of Beta bikes in Europe.

I'm riding a 2022 KTM 500excf, last season it was mated up to a riot 120, put around 60hrs on that track. My riding buddy ran an aro 129 (on a FE501) and I found myself constantly poaching his track. The bike was very playful but when it came to the kind of riding I liked it felt like it was lacking.

This season moving up to a ZF 127 track, RP exhaust, RP 50mm throttle body, AIM ecu w/ c3 map, and a daniel crower cam.

I can say, so far customer service at ZfsnowbikeUSA has been top notch 👌

D
Nov 27, 2022
USA
Good to know , and glad to hear, about ZFsnowbikeUSA's customer service - that is very important! I heard they are good vendor for their sprockets division, but I guess they carry the same model for the snowbike division too.

Premium Features