• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017???

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
The 800 will be near identical for 2017. The other 2 800's do not have the same pull this great engine and they don't last as long either.

GS6

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Has anybody heard anymore about the SVX 450 Snow Bike?? I know there was some talk about them in September of last year but haven't heard anything since.
I would luv to tell u about the snow bike but u know all about the non-disclosure agreement. :cool:

GS6

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
You're in Craig. You have a dealer in Steamboat. Pretty close isn't it? I'm lucky, my Cat dealer is 1 mile down the street from my office and house.

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
You're in Craig. You have a dealer in Steamboat. Pretty close isn't it? I'm lucky, my Cat dealer is 1 mile down the street from my office and house.

Been a couple years since I've been home. But there was a cat dealer in Craig the last time I was?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
CAT DEALER HA! STEAMBOATS IS A JOKE CLOSEST CAT DEALER WE HAVE IS ALPINE IN KREMMLING! HOUR AND A HALF AWAY BUT WORTH THE DRIVE FOR THE SERVICE,

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Been a couple years since I've been home. But there was a cat dealer in Craig the last time I was?
MAY I ASK WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HERE? WE HAVNT HAD A "CAT DEALER" SINCE 2005 ISH. HAD A TRACTOR DEALERSHIP TRYING TO SELL CATS BUT LITERALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO OR HAVE THE TOOL TO PULL THE PRIMARY CLUTCH ;/

WhiskeyTee

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2013
Utah
MAY I ASK WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU WERE HERE? WE HAVNT HAD A "CAT DEALER" SINCE 2005 ISH. HAD A TRACTOR DEALERSHIP TRYING TO SELL CATS BUT LITERALLY DIDNT KNOW HOW TO OR HAVE THE TOOL TO PULL THE PRIMARY CLUTCH ;/

Yea, the tractor place is what I was thinking, didn't go in just saw the sleds out in front. :face-icon-small-con Dec 2014 was the last time I was home.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Yea, the tractor place is what I was thinking, didn't go in just saw the sleds out in front. :face-icon-small-con Dec 2014 was the last time I was home.
So guessing your from here and all whats your name by chance? just curious craigs a small town and all,.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
There is indeed a new engine coming but the good ole zuk 800 will still be here for 2017!

The single ski snow vehicle is a good improvement over what is currently available but still not quite there for me. A lot of fence riders will luv it though!

GS6

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
The 16's were a vast improvement but I'd still like to see more refinement. Sounds like new boards have been mentioned and maybe new plastic; ok that's nice but how about some weight loss on this sled too? I'd like a belt drive and a new motor, I just love the new "tech stuff", but if that doesn't happen they will have to do a bit more to keep my interest, weight loss combined with some additional refinements would certainly help. The deals on the 16's and pretty much the deals from all MFG's right now are hard to pass up!

-Stack

C

carycat6622

Dec 11, 2012
washington state
17 cat

narrow tunnel, new engine, new panels and forward chassis, wider running board's, either a new chain drive, or belt, not sure on that, factory turbo on the genesis, , and snow bike. yes... yes it is....

Premium Features