• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 SKS not idling with comprssion

I have a 2016 sks, it was warming up and dropped rpms sounding like it had a lope tune, idled retarded low. I gave it gas to wake it up and it just shut itself off. Changed plugs (no shavings) then same thing, checked oil and no shaving and had compression. Wouldn’t even move and would die as soon as I touched the gas. oil was ****ty from when I bought it, just cleaned exhaust valves and it was -40 out. The sled has 1080 miles on it. I’d like to say frozen fuel pump because i had that happen on my Pro RMK 800 and it was similar but the fuel pump was unplugged and it wouldn’t start after a few times starting it back up and started up fine until it just dropped rpms. But if anyone else has had the same issue let me know because I’d like to sleep knowing I havnt gone through my 2nd axys this month.

6A8C3680-7283-43EB-9D67-041281BC1C13.jpeg CBD927E4-7BCA-4281-ACE0-306D2572E6DE.jpeg

Premium Features