• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 polaris rmk pro 800 not getting power to fuel pump

M
Apr 9, 2022
Skagit
I have a 2013 polaris rmk pro 800 163. And I have been having an electrical issue that I cannot seem to figure out. I have replaced the stator and ecu. And still found it was only running on one cylinder. Replaced the injectors abs fuel rail and harness altogether. Once that was replaced the sled ran perfect with no issues. Until I plugged the dash in. That seemed to kill it. Now I can't get it running again unless I jump the fuel pump to 12v. Definitely stumped on this one

D
Sep 2, 2016
I have a friend with the exact same issue that has him stumped as well. With a small 12v battery on a switch wired to the fuel pump it will run without issue. It will be very interesting if anyone has figured this one out. He has replaced stator and fuel pump. The fuel pump would make pressure within the specified range when running. His will always start cold without issue, but if you shut it off after riding it has to sit and cool off for 10-15 min to get it to start again (unless you power the fuel pump externally)

Premium Features