• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Polaris RMK wits end!

H

Hansen13

Oct 22, 2011
Cranbrook, BC, Canada
I'd say look into your injectors to start? Have them pull it up on a computer and look into it. My cousin has a sled which we pulled the codes on, and a bad injector can lead to a lot of horrible things!

S

Summitstef

Nov 26, 2007
In a forest, somewhere in Alberta
Are you getting any of the monies spend refunded as they weren't part of the issue?

The service manager offered to knock off a few hours of labor and I laughed and told him he will have to do a hell of a lot better than that.

The total bill including labor was to the tune of $2400.00….14 Hours of guessing and error, but has been negotiated to $1100..Lesson learned, my sled is NEVER going to the dealership again….

retiredpop

Lifetime Membership
Jul 3, 2001
Calgary
Update. After $800 of parts thrown at it to "try" to fix it turns out it was the f@wking TPS and throttle plates....unfriggin believable!! Turns out the shop digital wrench was on the fritz:face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con

I think that the mechanic didn't know wtf was going on.....

I hope you get reimbursed for those parts not needed. If not then at least get the parts they took off so you have spares. It pays to do your own repairs.

Edit: Just read your post above. Still a big hit for what was actually wrong in my opinion and I would insist in getting parts back.

Last edited:
Premium Features